PuRe Clan Forums
Welcome to PuRe Clan Forums!
-You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community
PuRe Clan Forums
Welcome to PuRe Clan Forums!
-You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community
PuRe Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PuRe Clan Forums

Welcome to Pure Clan Forums, If you are Logged in as a Guest, Please Take a Minute to Register. You may have more Access to our Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
>Z@MR@J-$HiDU#<
~((MiisT))~'s ally code Empty~((MiisT))~'s ally code I_voting_bar~((MiisT))~'s ally code Empty 
~((Miist))~
~((MiisT))~'s ally code Empty~((MiisT))~'s ally code I_voting_bar~((MiisT))~'s ally code Empty 
St@lk3r
iMod
Cr3@t0r
uLt!m4t3~Reaper
SiNgOhYo
B3@ST
camron1
LostBoy
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 34 on Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:13 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [SC7E52]Main Menu theme
~((MiisT))~'s ally code Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:54 pm by >Z@MR@J-$HiDU#<

» PuRe BoSs ,Notorious Or Whatever You Rememn=ber me As My allyy code
~((MiisT))~'s ally code Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:36 pm by >Z@MR@J-$HiDU#<

» Stalker Read
~((MiisT))~'s ally code Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:08 pm by uLt!m4t3~Reaper

» [SC7E52] Xp Lobby
~((MiisT))~'s ally code Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:16 pm by ~((Miist))~

» [SC7E52]Anti-Proposal Hopper
~((MiisT))~'s ally code Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:48 pm by >Z@MR@J-$HiDU#<

» [SC7E52]Code Releases MadeBy:xVOLCOM420x
~((MiisT))~'s ally code Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:44 pm by >Z@MR@J-$HiDU#<

» [SC7E52]Prestige Cycler
~((MiisT))~'s ally code Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:41 pm by >Z@MR@J-$HiDU#<

» [SC7E52] Multiplayer *Non-Host* Codes
~((MiisT))~'s ally code Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:30 pm by >Z@MR@J-$HiDU#<

» [SC7E52]Clear Recent Players (Requested)
~((MiisT))~'s ally code Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:08 am by >Z@MR@J-$HiDU#<

~((MiisT))~'s ally code

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~((Miist))~
Contributor
Contributor
~((Miist))~

Credits : 88

~((MiisT))~'s ally code Empty
PostSubject: ~((MiisT))~'s ally code   ~((MiisT))~'s ally code Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:12 am

alright...some douchebag was hopping me earlier today so just in case i lose you guys...make sure you check your allies and make sure im there.
anyways...its 3467-1140-3896
Back to top Go down
http://ultimateclan.tk
>Z@MR@J-$HiDU#<
Admin
Admin

Credits : 298

PostSubject: Re; Miist   ~((MiisT))~'s ally code Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:01 am

Do you know who it was?
Back to top Go down
http://PureZone.Tk
~((Miist))~
Contributor
Contributor
~((Miist))~

PostSubject: i think...   ~((MiisT))~'s ally code Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:49 am

I believe it was this noob called Mr.White or W33D cuz it had a W on the name
Back to top Go down
>Z@MR@J-$HiDU#<
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miist   ~((MiisT))~'s ally code Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:26 am

I Originally told you on your post ''Some Warnings About Hackers/Clans" That W33D Is A Bad Person and will Jump you for No fucking reason, they are bull Crap. They think they are the fucking shit! But you did not take my advice. And you got this, So next time listen Please Smile
Back to top Go down
>Z@MR@J-$HiDU#<
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: LIAR   ~((MiisT))~'s ally code Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:58 am

Okay So Hmm.. Well. First Of All. Is this ur So called friends' named "¿Problema?" Ally Code. Or Is It Mist Ally Code!? Well let me tell u something. You have just lied and said u have a friend that is going to be making an account so that u can get voted Into Contributor, WHICH IS "¿Problema?" . And I now discovered that u were lieing the whole time. That is YOU! Well guesS What. U have just been caught in your lies and Don't even think of getting Contributor. I gave u a lot of chances. And u STILL lie. What is Up With u? This is you LAST&FINAL warning. Take it serious. I have been trusting u but u have been lieing to me a VARIETY of times and I'm feed Up Okay. And If u continue. You will result in an IP ban And Get placed In The Shit Stained, I might even tell Stalker To Crash You wii /Comp. Now I See Why Stalker Hates U.!! &Also, Please Take This Very Serious Cuz iDont Like Beinq a Dick. And let me tell u this again! I HATE LIARS! and please don't lie to me ever again.
-If you would Like To Apologize. Send Me A Private Message

Back to top Go down
~((Miist))~
Contributor
Contributor
~((Miist))~

PostSubject: forget problema bro   ~((MiisT))~'s ally code Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:39 am

he sold his black ops 3 days ago cuz he just told me on a text like 3 days so just forget the contributor position for me he was pissed at some hackers that jumped him 3 times non-stop so he sold his wii and games and got his own PS3 so thats what im gonna do and check the accounts that are here if you want....this is(and will) be my only account here and who cares if you or anyone jumps me...im done with this computer cuz it has a few viruses and no antivirus so who gives a ******* about my life(and by the way...take me off your ally's list and add this code and it will be me who accepts it)
Back to top Go down
>Z@MR@J-$HiDU#<
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~((MiisT))~'s ally code   ~((MiisT))~'s ally code Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:30 am

Well Why woukd you Post His Ally Code? Ehh. Just Nevermind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~((MiisT))~'s ally code   ~((MiisT))~'s ally code Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~((MiisT))~'s ally code
Page 1 of 1